The Tumor Board Conference Series
Leukemia & Bone Marrow Transplant Conference Session
Wednesday, 03/22/2023 - 7:15am EDT.
Meetings via: Virtual Meeting through MS Teams
This Leukemia & Bone Marrow Transplant Conference Session is part of the Tumor Board Conference Series and takes place on the 4th Wednesday of the month, on odd-numbered months, from 7:15 am to 8:15 am EST.
At the completion of this activity, participants are expected to:
- Know updates on the latest developments in Pediatric Oncology for pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric radiotherapists and other child health care professionals.
- Know new clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic modalities that pediatricians and pediatric specialists need to incorporate in their daily practice and care of children.
- Improve their knowledge and skills in the early recognition of pediatric oncologic diseases.
Series Faculty & Disclosures
Committee Member & Moderator: Dr. Maggie Fader
Course Chair: Dr. Ziad Khatib
Series Coordinator: Olivia Hoo Olivia.Hoo@Nicklaushealth.org
|Dr. Ziad Khatib||Chair||No relevant disclosures|
|Dr. Maggie Fader||Committee Member, Moderator||No relevant disclosures|
|Olivia Hoo||Coordinator||No relevant disclosures|
All relevant conflicts of interest disclosed have been mitigated before the start of the session.
Accreditation Statement: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No commercial support was received for this activity.
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital has approved and designated this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This is an accredited educational activity. Non-Physician participants that complete the activity requirements will receive a certificate of completion commensurate with their time participating in this course approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Licensees must self-report to CE Broker
All Participants: Credits earned for this activity must be self-reported to your accrediting agency. For more information visit our CE Broker Reporting page.
Activity Requirements Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
Learners must have an iLearnPeds.com account in order to access/complete the following requirements. Accounts are free and available to everyone. To complete the activity, attendees must...
- Participate in the activity
- Mark their attendance
- Complete the Survey & Activity Evaluation
Learners who complete the requirements above will receive the designated credits they are eligible for. Learners interested in CME credit must verify their profession is listed in their profile in order to be eligible for credits.
Participating Virtually Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
Virtual participation is available for this activity. For meeting details please contact the Series Coordinator listed in the Session Details.
Virtual attendees can mark their attendance by connecting their mobile number to their iLearn account (you need to do this only once) and then texting the attendance code for the session to (954) 299-0882. The attendance code will be visible throughout the presentation in the chat.
If you do not wish to connect your mobile phone, you can log in to your iLearn account, then click the "Mark Your Attendance" button on the homepage under the banner. You will also be asked to enter the code before completing the post-survey if you have not done so already.
Remember to mark your attendance before the code expires! Codes expire approximately 8 hours after the session takes place and there is a new code each session.
I missed the live activity... Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
Can you still participate if you missed the live session?
No, these meetings are not recorded and only take place live.
Get invitations by email
To be added to the Conference Distribution List and obtain meeting details, please contact Olivia.Hoo@Nicklaushealth.org
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAcknowledging attendance at this educational activity.