Beginning December 2020 all activities or session listed on iLearn will include a badge stating whether or not the credits for that activity will be reported to CE Broker:
Provider Reports to CE Broker
Courses with this badge report automatically to CE Broker once CME Credit is claimed.
Licensee Must Self-Report to CE Broker
Courses with this badge will not be reported to CE Broker by our system, automatically or manually.
CONDITIONS FOR AUTOMATIC CE BROKER REPORTING
To ensure your credits are reported to CE Broker the following conditions must be met:
- You must be a Florida Board of Medicine Licensed Physician (we only report CE Broker credits for Medical Doctors licensed by the FL Board of Medicine)
- You MUST have a complete user profile. Make sure to log-in, go to Edit Profile, and update all the required fields. A detailed guide with instructions on how to complete the user profile can be downloaded here: User Guide - Editing Account (SSO Users).pdf
- Profiles must include the following fields: First name, last name, State, Profession, Date of Birth (mond and date only), and license number.
- License numbers must follow the following format: ME#####. Credits will not report accurately if your license number is entered as...:
- Numbers only (ex: "12345")
- Including spaces between the alpha & numeric characters (ex: "ME_12345")
- Multiple licenses (ex. "ME12345, DN67891")
- Non Medical Doctor licenses (ex. "OS12345" or "RN45678") - please note your credit will still be valid, however you will be required to self-report your credits.
- Make sure the course/session has the correct badge.
- Make sure you complete all the required portions of the course/session (the course/session should be listed in your "completed" activities, not pending).
List of Reported Activities
As in past years, we are manually reporting the following activities from in 2019 and 2020 to CE Broker and their reporting status.
Credits earned AFTER December 2020 will be reported into CE Broker automatically if all conditions are met. If your credits from the activities below are not showing on CE Broker, and you believe they should be, please contact us. In the majority of cases, the reason is the attendee did not complete the required forms to claim CME. Other times, the individual failed to provide a Medical License nuber and your credit could not be verified.
|01/25/2019||Grand Rounds - Domestic Violence||Reported to CE Broker|
|05/19/2019||1st Annual Pediatric Hospital Medicine Self-Assessment||Reported to CE Broker|
|05/19/2019||22nd Annual General Pediatric Review & Self-Assessment||Reported to CE Broker|
|06/29/2016||2019 Nicklaus Children's Hospital Medical Staff Retreat (Medical Errors & Domestic Violence)||Reported to CE Broker|
|05/04/2019||2nd Annual Vascular Birthmarks Meeting: Trends and Innovation||Reported to CE Broker|
|03/03/2019||54th Annual Pediatric Postgraduate Course||Reported to CE Broker|
|01/17/2020||Grand Rounds - Domestic Violence||Reported to CE Broker|
|01/15/2020||Grand Rounds- Patient Safety and Prevention of Medical Errors||Reported to CE Broker|
|03/01/2020||55th Annual Pediatric Postgraduate Course||Reported to CE Broker|
|11/06/2020||Grand Rounds - Prevention of Medical Errors (Live)||To be reported|
|11/06/2020||Grand Rounds - Prevention of Medical Errors (On-Demand)||Completions after 11/13/2020 will be reported automatically, prior completions are pending.|
|Virtual||2020 Virtual Board Review & Self Assessment||To be reported|
|Virtual||7th Annual Virtual Pediatric Critical Care & Self Assessment||To be reported|
|Virtual||Human Growth Foundation Education Day 2020||To be reported|
(This list was last updated 11/18/2020)