You're not logged in!You must be logged in to pre-register or access this activity. Please log in or register a new account.
Pediatric Grand Rounds
The Spectrum of Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Overlap & Differences Between ASD & ADHD
Friday, February 16, 2024 - 8:00 AM EST
Join us for Pediatric Grand Rounds every Friday, in person or via Zoom, from 8:00 am to 9:00 am EST.
Virtual Grand Round AvailableMissed the live session? This activity is now available on-demand as a Virtual Grand Round.
Abigail E. Ley, MD
Attending, Child Neurology
Nicklaus Children's Pediatric Specialists
Nicklaus Children's Hospital
At the completion of this activity, participants are expected to:
1. Identify core behaviors that are clinically consistent with ASD and/or ADHD, 2. Comprehend the complex nature of neurodevelopmental disorders, which can include a variety of comorbid behavioral and psychological features, 3. Identify specific tools for diagnosis, treatment options, and other medical management for children with ASD and/or ADHD
Activity Requirements & Deadlines
Participants who complete the activity requirements will receive credit(s), depending on their eligibility and commensurate to their participation in the activity. Physician interested in CME credit must ensure their profession is listed accurately in their profile to be eligible.
You'll need an iLearnPeds.com account to complete the following requirements - creating an account is free, and all participants are encouraged to complete the requirements below.
- Complete the Pre-Survey.
- Watch the presentation & mark their attendance.
- Complete the Post-Survey & Activity Evaluation.
- You have...
- 8 Hours to mark your attendance.
- 30 Days to complete the requirements.
- 90 Days to access the course materials.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I mark my attendance?
- Download our step-by-step guide - How to mark your attendance (PDF)
- Attendees can mark their attendance by...
- Mobile Phone
Connect your mobile number to your iLearn account - You only need to do this once. Then, text the unique attendance code for the session to (954) 299-0882. You can also scan the QR code placed in the auditorium if attending in person.
- Clicking the "Mark Your Attendance" button on the homepage
Or click the link under the My Account menu that says "Mark Attendance".
- Complete the surveys
You will be asked to enter the unique session attendance code after submitting the pre-survey if you have not done so already.
- Should I attend in person or virtually?
- In-person participation is encouraged. While we appreciate the convenience of attendees joining us from wherever they are, we encourage you to visit in person if possible to support our incredible speakers. If you are unable to participate in person, we ask that you keep your device on mute during the session, and leave any questions you may have for the speaker in the chat.
- How can I get the meeting handout/materials?
- The session recording, along with any handouts or additional materials, are available to those who register for the activity by clicking the "Register/Launch Forms" button at the top of the page.
- The recording and handout will be placed below the meeting details once they are available. Recordings should be available within 5 hours of the session taking place, handouts should be available immediately. If any of these are missing, you can contact the series coordinator for assistance.
- I missed the live activity. Can I still participate if I miss the live session?
- Yes! All our sessions are recorded and made available as a virtual On-Demand activity approximately 24 hours after the live session takes place - or sooner. If you missed the live session you can click the "On-Demand Version" button at the top of the page. If the button is not available, this means the On-Demand version has not been published yet.
Friday, February 16, 2024 - 8:00 AM EST | Add to Calendar
Attend In Person
Join us at the
Nicklaus Children's Hospital
3100 SW 62nd Ave
Miami, FL 33155
(View Area Map)
Join us on Zoom
Meeting details available with registration
Meeting ID: 840 1649 6697
Zoom Password: GR2324
Join the Mailing List
Sign up for our mailing list! Notifications will be sent weekly via email with all upcoming session details.
Accreditation Statement: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience. All relevant conflicts of interest disclosed have been mitigated before the start of the session.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No commercial support was received for this activity.
Credit Designation Statement(s):
AMA: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital has approved and designated this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Attendance/CE: This is an accredited educational activity. Non-Physician participants who complete the activity requirements will receive a certificate of completion commensurate with their time participating in this course approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
DEA MATE Act Compliant: This live activity provides up to 1.00 hours of training compliant with the DEA Medication Access & Training Expansion (MATE) Act. Participants that complete the activity requirements will receive a certificate stating compliance.
Faculty Development: Participation in this activity meets Faculty Development requirements. (These credits are an NCHS Internal Requirement and are intended for NCHS faculty, employees, and rotating staff)
Florida Medical Doctors (MDs): Credits earned by completing this course are reported directly to CE Broker for Florida Licensed Medical Doctors (MD) only. Use the "Confirm your Profile Details" section below to review your profile information and avoid errors in reporting.
Confirm Your Profile Details
Review your profile information below. They need to be correct before you begin the activity to receive the correct credits. If any of the fields here appear blank, this information is missing from your profile and should be corrected before you proceed.
- Your Profession
- Your License number must include the prefix with no spaces or leading zeroes
- CORRECT: ME12345
INCORRECT: ME_23456, or ME0034567, or _23456.
- The first, middle, and last fields in your profile must match the name in your license:
- First: [current-user:profile-profile:field-first-name]
- Middle: [current-user:profile-profile:field-middle-name]
- Last: [current-user:profile-profile:field-last-name]
All other licensees: Credits earned for this activity must be self-reported to your accrediting agency. For more information visit our Credit Processing page for CE Broker Reporting Details.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAcknowledging attendance at this educational activity.
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™