57th Annual Pediatric Postgraduate Course
- 10.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Those interested in participating are required to create a free iLearnPeds.com account. For instructions on how to create an account you can visit our New User Guide.
Select your affiliation above. After the price has updated click the Add to Cart button to proceed to the payment window. You will be able to add any applicable discounts codes before checking out.
If your total balance is $0 you will not be prompted to enter credit card information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. If you are having issues completing your registration you can watch a walk-through video and follow along.
CME Registration to the Pediatric Postgraduate Course includes:
- Access to the live transmission for both days of the conference
- Access to the presentation recordings for 6 months after the live date (available April 4, 2022)
- Conference virtual networking room access
- Downloads of all conference handouts and supplemental content
- Up to 10 hours of CME credit hours available
- Automatic reporting of earned credits for eligible Medical Doctors licensed by the Florida Board of Medicine
CME registration does not include ABP MOC Part II credits. MOC credits are available as part of the additional Add-on module that can be purchased following your CME Registration.
View CME Requirements Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
CME registration includes up to 10 hours of AMA PRA Category 1tm credits. In order to earn credits you need to complete the following requirements:
- One of the following:
- Watch the session live and mark your attendance during the session using the attendance code shown during each presentation
- If you miss the live airing of the session, you can watch the recording (available April 4, 2022)
- Complete the speaker evaluation
Credits earned for each completed session are automatically added to your credit total. You will have until October 3, 2022 to complete all the sessions
To complete the course: In order to complete the course and receive your CME certificate, you must complete and submit your Commitment to Change (CTC), as well as the Activity Evaluation. You will gain access to both after completing the requirements for at least one session.
After completing the Evaluation and CTC, any credits you've earned from the sessions available will be tallied and added to your total credits.
|General Registration||MOC Add-On|
|US/Domestic Physicians||$100||+ $25|
|PA's, APRN's, and International Participants||$75||+ $25|
|NCHS Medical Staff|
(Courtesy, Consulting, or Credentialed Affiliate)
|NCHS Medical & Non-Medical Staff|
(Active, Active Affiliate, Alumni, Emeritus, ARNP’s, PA’s, etc.)
|NCHS Residents & Fellows|
(FREE 1 with program coupon)
|FIU, Nova, or SGU Medical Students|
(FREE 1 with program coupon)
|Non-NCH Medical Students, Residents, Fellows|
(FREE 2 with program confirmation)
1Eligible interested registrants must contact their program director to obtain discount code.
2Non-NCH Medical Students, Residents, or Fellows must submit a Proof of Enrollment letter from their program or program director. Use the Contact Us Form to submit the required documentation. Approved requests will be given a coupon for free registration.
3MOC Registration is available only for those already registered for CME.
Refunds, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued when requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and if submitted prior to April 1, 2022. No refunds will be honored after this date.
We recommend the following hardware/software to successfully view and complete this course:
|Recommended Desktop Parameters||For ease of use, we strongly recommend using a desktop computer to complete this course. The following desktop web browsers are compatible with our system:|
Desktop: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft EDGE, and Opera
|Recommended Mobile Parameters||While not recommended, if you are familiar with completing courses online you may complete this course using a mobile device. For those wishing to complete this activity on Mobile, the following systems are recommended:|
Apple iPhones and iPad devices on iOS 10 or later
If you encounter any issues while accessing our courses, please contact email@example.com