57th PPGC - MOC Add-on
- 10.00 ABP MOC IISuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity and individual assessment of and feedback to the learner, enables the learner to earn up to 10.00 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Those interested the MOC Add-On module must register for CME Credit first.
To purchase this module click the Add to Cart button to proceed to the payment window.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. If you are having issues completing your registration you can watch a walk-through video and follow along.
The CME program will be approved by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) for up to 10 MOC Part 2 Self-Assessment Points. Only physicians certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and its specialties should purchase this additional module.
In order to claim the MOC Part 2 points, physicians must also meet the following criteria:
- Purchase the CME Admission Registration option for this Virtual Pediatric Postrgaduate coures, as well as this MOC Add-On
- Participate and watch the live course sessions OR watch them once they are available on-demand (available April 4, 2022)
- Complete the MOC Part 2 self-assessment assignment
- Achieve a score of > 70% on the self-assessment test (Two attempts to pass the test are allowed)
Participants will be given feedback on the self-assessment test questions. You are not required to complete the CME portion of the course prior to accessing the MOC module.
ABP MOC Recognition Statement: Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, and individual assessment of and feedback to the learner, enables the learner to earn up to 10 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit. (PARS Course ID: 201839098 )
|General Registration||CME Registration|
|PA's, APRN's, and International Participants||$75||$100|
|NCHS Medical Staff|
(Courtesy, Consulting, or Credentialed Affiliate)
|NCHS Medical & Non-Medical Staff|
(Active, Active Affiliate, Alumni, Emeritus, ARNP’s, PA’s, etc.)
|NCHS Residents & Fellows|
(FREE 1 with program coupon)
|FIU, Nova, or SGU Medical Students|
(FREE 1 with program coupon)
|Non-NCH Medical Students, Residents, Fellows|
(FREE 2 with program confirmation)
(Available only for CME Registrants) 3
1Eligible interested registrants must contact their program director to obtain discount code.
2Non-NCH Medical Students, Residents, or Fellows must submit a Proof of Enrollment letter from their program or program director. Use the Contact Us Form to submit the required documentation. Approved requests will be given a coupon for free registration.
3MOC Registration is available only for those already registered for CME.
Refunds, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued when requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and if submitted prior to April 1, 2022. No refunds will be honored after this date.
We recommend the following hardware/software to successfully view and complete this course:
|Recommended Desktop Parameters||For ease of use, we strongly recommend using a desktop computer to complete this course. The following desktop web browsers are compatible with our system:|
Desktop: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft EDGE, and Opera
|Recommended Mobile Parameters||While not recommended, if you are familiar with completing courses online you may complete this course using a mobile device. For those wishing to complete this activity on Mobile, the following systems are recommended:|
Apple iPhones and iPad devices on iOS 10 or later
If you encounter any issues while accessing our courses, please contact email@example.com