2022 PPGC Speaker & Faculty Instructions
Do you have an iLearn Account?
Remember! Notify CME Staff when your account is ready.
Items marked by an asterisk (*) require an active iLearn account to be able to be completed
- Complete the Speaker Confirmation Form
- Schedule your recording session (details below)
- Complete the assigned Faculty Forms*
- Update your Speaker Bio in your Faculty Profile*
- Upload a current CV via the CV Upload form - (NEW! Link Updated 02/04)
- Upload your presentation slides and record your session
- Submit 2 Questions regarding your presentation for MOC Participants
- Choose your registration option for the course - (NEW! Link Added 02/07)
Schedule your recording below. Recording sessions will be available from Monday, January 17 until Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
If you are unsure whether you can meet the requirements below, start by scheduling a 15min AV Test session instead. We will use this to verify if your equipment is appropriate and can schedule a recording session after any needed changes are made.
Presentation Area Requirements:
- Make sure you are in a quiet room, free of distractions and sound interruptions.
- No logos, copyrighted images, or licensed content should be viewable behind you. A plain wall, or lightly decorated office background is preferred.
- Absolutely NO virtual backgrounds.
- Dress to impress - Do not record in scrubs.
- Use a microphone if possible.
- Make sure you have appropriate lighting.
- We will be using both the Pr76esentation recording AND your Video feed.
You must send in your final presentation for approval at least 24 hours before your scheduled recording day. No edits will be allowed after the recording session. Remember we will be recording both your presentation and your video feed.
INFORMATION TBA: Check back soon for details and more links for faculty & speakers.