PPGC Speaker & Faculty Landing Page
Items marked by an asterisk (*) need an active iLearn account to be able to be completed. Remember, due to the virtual nature of this year's PPGC, all sessions will be pre-recorded and we'll need all of the following below to be completed no later than March 1.
- Complete the speaker confirmation form (click here to launch)
- Schedule your recording session - Review the guidelines below and schedule your session or AV test (Recording must be done by February 26)
- Complete your assigned faculty forms on iLearn (Click here to view & complete your forms)*
- Upload your CV & Update your Speaker Bio in your Faculty Profile*
- Submit your final slides and record your session (click here)
- Submit MOC questions for participants (click here)
If you are unsure whether you can meet the requirements below, start by scheduling a 15min AV Test session instead. We will use this to verify if your equipment is appropriate and can schedule a recording session after any needed changes are made.
Presentation Area Requirements:
- Slides should be in Standard (4:3) format - NOT widescreen.
- Make sure you are in a quiet room, free of distractions and sound interruptions.
- No logos, copyrighted images, or licensed content should be viewable behind you. A plain wall, or lightly decorated office background is preferred.
- Absolutely NO virtual backgrounds.
- Dress to impress - Do not record in scrubs.
- Use a microphone if possible.
- Make sure you have appropriate lighting.
- We will be using both the Presentation recording AND your Video feed.
You must send in your final presentation at least 24 hours before your scheduled recording day. No edits will be allowed after the recording session. Remember we will be recording both your presentation and your video feed.