Below is a list of other useful guides and resources you can use in preparation for your presentation:Accreditation Related Resources
- Download the NCHS Faculty Handbook (pdf)
- View the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support (This link will redirect you to the ACCME website)
- Tips for Speakers - How to Give a Virtual Presentation
- Instructions for Faculty - Co-Hosting a Zoom Virtual Presentation (PDF)
- How to Share Your Screen (This link will redirect you to the Zoom Online User Guide)
- How to use Zoom Polling (This link will redirect you to the Zoom Online User Guide)
The following are websites that provide free or subscription-based resources. Nicklaus Children's Hospital is not affiliated with any of the websites/services listed below.
- Free Powerpoint Slide Templates & Slides - SlideModel.com (external link)
- Free & Subscription based Google Slides & Powerpoint Templates - Slidesgo.com
- Free to use, and Creative Commons licensed images - Pexels.com
NCHS SPEAKERS - Powerpoint Templates Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
NCHS Branded Templates
The following approved branded templates are made available by our Marketing Department. You should only use these templates if you are employed by, or part of the Nicklaus Children's Hospital team of physicians. These links are not permanent and may expire. If any of the links below are not working, please contact Medical Education.
For a complete list of available templates visit the Marketing Department's Page via the NCHS intranet, and click "Branded Powerpoint Templates" from the Useful/Quick Links list.