There are two log-in account options for iLearn:
- Single Sign On Account for NCHS employees and affiliates wishing to log in using their NCHS email and password.
- Visitor Login Account for anyone wishing to use a personal email when creating their account.
There are no access differences for either accounts, both will allow you to use this platform without restrictions. If suspect you may already have an iLearn account, or are not sure and wish to clarify, you may send us an email or call us at 305-669-5857
How to Create an Account Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
Creating a Single Sign-On Account (For those with an NCHS email address)
- Click here to access the employee log-in page
- Activate your account using your NCHS email and password.
- Once you are logged in, click here to complete your user profile.
Single Sign-On accounts do not transfer personal information over and must be completed via the Edit Profile menu.
If you have a Single Sign-On account and need to reset your password, you must contact the NCHS IT Department to reset your NCHS acccount password.
Creating a Visitor Account
How to Log In Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
NCHS and NCPS Employees Logging in via Single Sign-On
From the login page make sure to select the option titled "Login with NCHS Email Acount". This option is normally found on the left-hand side of the page when viewing from a desk-top web browser, and listed first when viewing on mobile browsers.
Logging in with a Visitor Account
From the login page make sure to select the option titled "Visitor Login". This option is normally found on the right-hand side of the page when viewing from a desk-top web browser, and listed second when viewing on mobile browsers.
If you are not sure how to log in...
Contact the Medical Education department at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your account information.