You're not logged in!You must be logged in to iLearn to register for or access this activity. Please log in or register an account.
The Trauma Conference Series
Thursday, February 15, 2024 - 7:45 AM EST
Join us virtually for the Trauma Conference Series, every 3rd Thursday of the month, via Microsoft Teams, from 7:45 am to 8:45 am EST.
Information coming soon...
At the completion of this activity, participants are expected to:
- Discuss the importance of improving trauma care knowledge for better care and outcomes.
- Verbalize the appropriate measures, based on evidence-based practice to care for trauma patients acutely and in resuscitation.
- Identify how new practices in trauma patient care impact and change patient care outcomes.
Activity Requirements & Deadlines
Participants who complete the activity requirements will receive credit(s), depending on their eligibility and commensurate to their participation in the activity. Physician interested in CME credit must ensure their profession is listed accurately in their profile in order to be eligible.
You'll need an iLearnPeds.com account to complete the following requirements - creating an account is free, and all participants are encouraged to complete the requirements below.
- Participate & mark their attendance.
- Complete the Conference Survey & Evaluation.
- You have...
- 8 Hours to mark your attendance.
- 7 Days to complete the requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I mark my attendance?
- Download our step-by-step guide - How to mark your attendance (PDF)
- Attendees can mark their attendance by...
- Mobile Phone
Connect your mobile number to your iLearn account - You only need to do this once. Then, text the unique attendance code for the session to (954) 299-0882. You can also scan the QR code placed in the auditorium if attending in person.
- Clicking the "Mark Your Attendance" button on the homepage
Or click the link under the My Account menu that says "Mark Attendance".
- Complete the surveys
You will be asked to enter the unique session attendance code after submitting the pre-survey if you have not done so already.
- Should I attend in person or virtually?
- In person participation is encouraged.
- Virtual participation is available via Microsoft Teams. To receive meeting details please contact the Series Coordinator listed in the Session Details.
- I missed the live activity. Can I still participate if I miss the live session?
- No, these meetings are not recorded and only take place live. Participation in the live session is required.
Thursday, February 15, 2024 - 7:45 AM EST | Add to Calendar
Join the Mailing List
Contact Shakeva.Swain@Nicklaushealth.org to be added to the distribution List.
Accreditation Statement: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience. All relevant conflicts of interest disclosed have been mitigated before the start of the session.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No commercial support was received for this activity.
Credit Designation Statement(s):
AMA: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital has approved and designated this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Attendance/CE: This is an accredited educational activity. Non-Physician participants who complete the activity requirements will receive a certificate of completion commensurate with their time participating in this course approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
All licensees must self-report to CE Broker: Credits earned for this activity must be self-reported to your accrediting agency. For more information visit our Credit Processing page for CE Broker Reporting Details.
Registrants - confirm your Profile Details: Use the section below to review your profile information and ensure you receive the correct credits.
Confirm Your Profile Details
The fields below need to be correct before you begin the activity to receive the correct credits. If any of the fields here appear blank, this information is missing from your profile and should be corrected before you proceed.
- Your Profession
- Your License number must include the prefix with no spaces or leading zeroes
- CORRECT: ME12345
INCORRECT: ME_23456, or ME0034567, or _23456.
- Your Name as it will appear on your certificate:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAcknowledging attendance at this educational activity.
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™