Friday, October 30, 2020, 08:00 AM EDT
Diversity in Graduate Medical Education
Grand Round Speaker:
William A. McDade, MD, PhD
Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer,
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
|Participate Via Zoom||Watch via YouTube / iLearnPeds.com|
Click to join: https://zoom.us/j/99858434316...
Meeting ID: 998 5843 4316
Click to Join Via Phone:
Call +1 (646) 558-8656 and use the Phone Passcode: 630931. You can also click here to find your local number & Dial by your location
1. Make sure to be Logged In!
2. Scroll down and click the “Take Course” button at the bottom of the page, then click “Start Course” from the Course Navigation Menu at the bottom.
3. Complete your Pre-Survey, submit, & Click “NEXT”
4. Watch through the video player or click the link to watch on YouTube
At the conclusion of this presentation, attendees are expected to:
- Describe the link between workforce diversity and health disparities
- Apply new changes in ACGME program requirements to the expansion of workforce diversity and development
- Identify the relationship between discrimination, well-being, and performance in GME
Accreditation Statement: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
No Commercial Support was received for this activity. The Planning Committee and Staff have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.