The 24th Annual Pediatric General Pediatrics Review & Self Assessment
Registrant Access ONLY beyond this point. To register, click here.
To review course details and topics, click here.
INSTRUCTIONS: How to Access the Course
- PC USERS:
- Activate your enrollment: click the "Register" tab above and click the "Enroll" button
- You will see a confirmation message above when activating your enrollment. You can then use the Course Navigation buttons in the "Program" tab to access the course.
- MOBILE USERS:
- Activate your enrollment: scroll to the bottom of the instructions and click the "Register" menu bar item, this will expand the page.
- Click the "Enroll" button
- Scroll to the "Program" Menu bar item. You can then use the Navigation Buttons in this section to access the course.
- ATER ACTIVATING YOUR ENROLLMENT:
- Please note the "REGISTER" tab will change to "Take Course" - this will not give you access to the modules though, you should have access to all the course items through the "Program" tab
INSTRUCTIONS: How to Complete the Course & Claim Credits
- Complete each module to get CME:
- CME credit will be awarded at the end of each module in the course (when completing the pre-test, and post-test, and after watching each video and completing each speaker’s evaluation)
- The evaluation for each speaker can be accessed after watching each video
- Complete the Activity Evaluation to claim your Certificate:
- The Activity Evaluation can be completed after watching and completing at least one video module OR successfully passing the post-test. After completing the general Activity Evaluation, you will not be able to claim more CME for the activity – it should be the last portion of the course that you do.
- You will be able to print your certificate for the course with the total number of earned credits once the activity evaluation is submitted.
- MOC Add-On - How to get your MOC Credits
- You must successfully pass the Post-Test with a score of 70% or higher to be eligible for MOC credit (in addition to purchasing the MOC Add-on).
- You will have two attempts to pass the assessment, please review the instructions available when you launch the Post-Test module - you can read them before beginning the assessment.
- After passing the post-test, launch the MOC-Add on module, (the link is at the bottom of the course program list), and you will complete your MOC attestation. Your credits will be reported to the ABP directly.
NOTE: You will not be able to access the contents of the course without activating your enrollment first.
REGISTRANT INSTRUCTIONS COURSE DETAILS VIEW COURSE PROGRESS
Use the buttons below to navigate through the course after activating your registration. Access to the modules below opens May 20th, at 6:00am.
After registering, view your progress from the TAKE COURSE tab.
Registration is required. Registration closes September 3rd, click here to register.
Complete the pre-test above to gain access to the modules below.
Adolescent Medicine Allergy & Immunology
Delivery Room & Well Baby Dermatology
Development Emergency Medicine
Endocrinology Fluids & Electrolytes
Gastroenterology General Pediatrics
Genetics Hematology - Oncology
Infectious Diseases Metabolics
Neurology Orthopedics & Sport Medicine
Download Course Materials & Handouts
Complete Activity Evaluation MOC Credit Add-On*
*Registration with MOC Add-On required for access to this module
Claim CME Credit (must have completed pre-requisites)
REGISTRANT INSTRUCTIONS COURSE DETAILS COURSE LANDING PAGE CONTACT US
- 0.00 ABP MOC IISuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity and individual assessment of and feedback to the learner, enables the learner to earn up to 0.00 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
- 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Activate your registration to access the course
Click the "Enroll" button above to activate your registration. You will see a confirmation and receive a confirmation email.
Once you have activated your registration, you can use the buttons on the "Program" tab to navigate through the course.
GENERAL COURSE ACCESS OPENS MAY 20 AT 8:00 AM EST