The Trauma Conference Series
Car Seat Safety
May 19th, 2022 at 0745am
Join us virtually for the Trauma Conference Series every Third Thursday of the Month via Microsoft Teams
Dr. Ana Ruiz-Castaneda
Course Chair & Moderator:
Dr. Leopoldo Malvezzi
Nicklaus Children's Hospital
Shakeva Swain, DNP, RN, CPN, TCRN
Nurse Manager, Trauma
Nicklaus Children's Hospital
At the conclusion of this activity, attendees are expected to:
- Discuss the importance of improving trauma care knowledge for better care and outcomes.
- Verbalize the appropriate measures, based on evidence-based practice to care for trauma patients acutely and in resuscitation.
- Identify how new practices in trauma patient care impact and change patient care outcomes.
Accreditation Statement: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the ACCME’s Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
Click to View Faculty/Planner Disclosures Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
|Dr. Leopoldo Malvezzi||Chair & Moderator||No relevant disclosures|
|Shakeva Swain||Coordinator||No relevant disclosures|
|Dr. Ana Ruiz-Castaneda||Speaker||Disclosures TBA|
All relevant conflicts of interest disclosed have been mitigated before the start of the session.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No commercial support was received for this activity.
Credit Designation: This activity has been approved and accredited to provide a maximum of 1 Hour of Attendance Credit and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Designation statements and available credits by user are listed at the bottom of this page (logged in users will only see eligible credits).
Licencee must self-report to CE Broker
All Participants: Credits earned for this activity must be self-reported to your accrediting agency. For more information visit our CE Broker Reporting page.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE & EARN CREDIT:
Participate in the live session and obtain your attendance code. Click the "Take Course" button below to access and complete the session surveys. Credit will be awarded to participants who mark their attendance and complete the requirements. View our guide for more information on how to complete a live activiy.
To be added to the Conference Distribution List and obtain meeting details, please contact Shakeva.Swain@Nicklaushealth.org
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAcknowledging attendance at this educational activity.