The Tumor Board Conference Series
Tumor Board Conference Session
Wednesday, December 21, 2022 - 7:15am to 8:15 am EST
This Tumor Board Conference Session is part of the Tumor Board Conference Series which take place every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
Meetings held via Virtual Meeting - MS Teams
Dr. Ziad Khatib
Dr. Maggie Fader
At the conclusion of this activity, attendees are expected to:
- Know updates on the latest developments in Pediatric Oncology for pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric radiotherapists and other child health care professionals.
- Know new clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic modalities that pediatricians and pediatric specialists need to incorporate in their daily practice and care of children. .
- Improve their knowledge and skills in the early recognition of pediatric oncologic diseases.
Accreditation Statement: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the ACCME’s Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
Click to View Faculty/Planner Disclosures Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
|Dr. Ziad Khatib||Chair & Moderator||No relevant disclosures|
|Dr. Maggie Fader||Committee Member, Moderator||No relevant disclosures|
|Olivia Hoo||Coordinator||No relevant disclosures|
All relevant conflicts of interest disclosed have been mitigated before the start of the session.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No commercial support was received for this activity.
Credit Designation: This activity has been approved and accredited to provide a maximum of 1.00 Hour of Attendance Credit and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and Attendance Credit. Designation statements and available credits are listed at the bottom of this page (logged-in users will only see credits they are eligible for).
Licensee must self-report to CE Broker
All Participants: Credits earned for this activity must be self-reported to your accrediting agency. For more information visit our CE Broker Reporting page.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE & EARN CREDIT:
Participate in the live session and obtain your attendance code. Click the "Take Course" button below to access and complete the session surveys. Credit will be awarded to participants who mark their attendance and complete the requirements. View our guide for more information on how to complete a live activity.
To be added to the Conference Distribution List and obtain meeting details, please contact Olivia.Hoo@Nicklaushealth.org
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAcknowledging attendance at this educational activity.