The 59th Annual Pediatric Postgraduate Course
Practical Updates and Cutting-Edge Topics for Pediatricians
| Founded by Dr. Donald H. Altman
March 22 to 24, 2024 | Loews Hotel, Coral Gables, FL
Experience Loews Coral Gables
Get to know the newest Loews Hotel, which officially opened in November 2022. Located in the heart of The Plaza Coral Gables, Loews Coral Gables Hotel offers a new level of hospitality just four blocks from the Gables’ iconic Miracle Mile. Choose from 242 guestrooms with an elegant, modern design. Enjoy luxury amenities, a spa, a fitness center, and a rooftop pool featuring spectacular city views. Savor locally curated flavors in four restaurants and lounges. Experience the culinary, cultural, and entertainment offerings of Coral Gables with easy access to the best of the city.
Special Booking Rates Not Yet Available. Please check back or sign up to receive updates via email to be notified once the booking link is available.
|$359.00/night plus tax||Single or Double|
- Check-In: 4:00 pm
- Check-Out: 11:00 am
Room Tax not included.
- Hotel Destination Fee: $25/day + tax (optional)
- Valet Parking: $36 + tax
NOTE: These rates will apply for reservations between March 20, through March 25, 2024. Special group block rates are subject to availability and will expire on February 20, 2024.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a one-night deposit. This card will be charged in the event of a cancellation, no-show, or deposit when warranted. If you require a room upgrade, please contact the hotel directly at 786-772-7600.
Local: +1 (786) 772-7600
Toll-Free +1 (800) 235-6397
To ensure you receive our group discounted rates, make sure to mention you are attending the PPGC Program when confirming the dates for your stay.
Group registration & discounts options are available. For details, click the button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Hotel Amenities & Policies Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
Special group rates are a limited-time offer and subject to availability; bookings must be made before February 20, 2024, to qualify for discounted rates.
Amenities & Accessibility:
Experience a new level of hospitality at Loews Coral Gables Hotel. Located in the heart of The Plaza Coral Gables. Luxury amenities and four restaurants and lounges round out the guest experience. Complementary Wi-Fi access is offered in all guest rooms and public spaces, a fitness center featuring Peloton Bikes, Room Service, Pool Access, and more. A full list of amenities and accessibility offerings is available on the Venue's Website
Destination Fee: This optional fee is billed separately from the room rate and includes: Premium Wi-Fi internet for up to 4 devices for use in guest rooms and public spaces, Two (2) bottles of water, $10 Uber Credit Per Stay, One Hour Daily Bike Rental, Focal Point Photography Session with One Complimentary Branded Picture (reservations required). Those choosing to book directly with the venue must request to opt out of the resort destination fee during check-in.
Guests booking directly with the venue (at the link above or via phone) must cancel by 4 pm local time 72 hours before arrival to avoid a penalty fee of 1 night's room and tax.
Combo Package Offer
The Combo Registration Package is a limited offer available to all course registrants until February 20, 2024, or until the room block is met.
By selecting this package you will purchase both the registration to the course and your hotel stay, and your booking will be managed by the Nicklaus Children’s Hospital CME Department. Combo registration is available for those checking in on Thursday, March 21, 2024, and checking out on Sunday, March 24, 2024. You will receive an email from our staff within 48 hours of purchase with further instructions.
Package Details Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
|Book Directly||Combo Package|
|Room Options||Deluxe King or 2 Queen|
|Availability||Until Supplies last OR February 20, 2024 (whichever comes first)|
|Available for booking dates...||March 20, 2024, through|
March 25, 2024
|March 21, 2024, through|
March 24, 2024
|Booking Rate||$359/night, plus taxes||+ $1150 with General Registration|
+ $1200 with CE/CME Registration
|Destination Fee||+ $25/day, plus tax|
|Valet Parking||+ $32.74 daily|
1 vehicle/night max
The $25/daily hotel destination fee is optional for those registering under the course block and includes: Premium WIFI Internet for up to 4 Devices in Guestrooms and Public Spaces, Two (2) Bottles of Water, $10 Uber Credit Per Stay, One Hour Daily Bike Rental, Focal Point Photography Session with One Complimentary Branded Picture (reservations required).
Those who choose to book directly with the venue must request to opt out of the resort destination fee during check-in.
Local Attractions & Dining
Explore Coral Gables
Loews Coral Gables is part of the new mixed-use development, The Plaza Coral Gables, located just four blocks south of the iconic Miracle Mile. The plaza will showcase not only the hotel, but also new office space, residential units, and high-end retail.
- Miracle Mile (0.5 miles from hotel)
- Giralda Plaza (0.5 mile from hotel)
- Venetian Pool (0.7 miles from hotel)
- Shops at Merrick Park (1 mile from hotel)
- Vizcaya Museum and Garden (3.8 miles from hotel)
- View the full list on Loewshotels.com
Savor the flavors of Miami with locally curated sips and bites at four distinct restaurants and lounges. Enjoy some of Coral Gables’ best culinary experiences, from al fresco, and poolside dining to approachable all-American fare, elevated mixology, and quick, fresh bites.
- Eat, drink, and socialize while enjoying American Kitchen classics, ranging from breakfast favorites to locally-infused regional lunch and dinner cuisine. An indoor dining room with an expansive open kitchen, private dining space, Chef’s table experience, and outdoor terrace seating round out this true American dining destination.
- Enjoy classic cocktails handcrafted in the tradition of old-school American glamour at this Americana Bar. Locally distilled spirits, an expansive wine collection, and a menu of composed bar bites create the ideal urban meeting point in Coral Gables.
- A poolside, open-air oasis with sky-high views of Coral Gables. Phineas is a rooftop restaurant celebrating the Latin flavors and heritage of South Florida. Small plates and specialty cocktails offer a multi-cultural feast, from Little Havana to Little Haiti.
- From locally roasted coffee to homemade pastries, fresh salads, sandwiches, and gelato, Miami Joe Coffee Co. satisfies any craving. Open daily for grab-and-go breakfast and lunch items, snacks, sweets, and more.