The Virtual Interview in Pandemic Times
THE VIRTUAL INTERVIEW IN PANDEMIC TIMES
(MAKING A RECRUITMENT LEMONADE FROM THE LEMONS OF THE VIRTUAL PROCESS)
Speaker: Rani Gereige, MD, MPH, FAAP - August 27, 2020
- Primary Care Physicians
- Sub-specialty Physicians
(This course is intended for NCHS faculty, employees, and rotating staff)
At the conclusion of this presentation, attendees are expected to:
- Learn practical tips specific to virtual interviews. This includes program directors, faculty, & interviewers.
- Be familiar with the technology, its set-up considerations, pros and cons, do’s and don’ts
- Consider implementing new ideas unique to virtual interviewing to provide a successful positive recruitment experience
- Be aware of implicit bias during virtual interviews
Rani S Gereige, MD, MPH, FAAP
Director of Medical Education & Designated Institutional Official (DIO)
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
Clinical Professor of Pediatrics
Florida International University College of Medicine
FACULTY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Dr. Gereige (or spouse/partner) has not had (in the past 12 months) any conflicts of interest to resolve or relevant financial relationship with the manufacturers of products or services that will be discussed in this CME activity or in this presentation
Dr. Gereige will support this presentation and clinical recommendations with the "best available evidence" from the medical literature.
FACULTY/PLANNER DISCLOSURE POLICY
In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course is intended for NCHS faculty, employes, and rotating staff. A registration code is required to be able to register.
Please contact your coordinator or the Medical Education Department to retrieve your access code.
To be able to successfully view/complete this course the following hardware/software are required:
Web browsers compatible with our system:
Desktop: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft EDGE, and Opera
Mobile: Apple iPhones and iPads iOS 6+, Android phones and tablets 4.1+
If you encounter any issues while accessing our courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org