Thank you for accepting to participate in one of our Continuing Medical Education activities.
In addition to the invitation email you may have already received, you will also be receiving a generated email from iLearn prompting you to log in and fill out/submit the required speaker forms. You will be asked to complete a combination of the following: a Speaker Agreement, a Disclosure Form, a Photo & Recording Waiver, and/or a Presentation Submission form. You may also be directed to complete your Bio and upload a current copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
You will need to be logged in to the platform to complete these forms. If you do not have an account already, or if you need instructions on how to complete all the forms, please click the applicable choice below to use our speaker guide. If you have any difficulties or questions regarding iLearn or the forms, please let us know. You can click here to send us an email or call us at 305-669-5857
To proceed through the guide, please click the appropriate button below.
You may also continue ahead to each portion of the guide or resources as listed at the bottom of the page.
Faculty Guide - Links and Resources
Please click here to view the linked guides below.
- How to create an account (NCHS Staff or Visitor Account)
- How to complete the faculty forms
- How to update my Speaker Profile (Bio & Uploading my CV)
- Download a Speaker Confirmation Form
- View the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support
- How to Give a Virtual Presentation - Tips for Speakers
- Zoom-Specific Guides
- Instructions to Faculty - Co-Hosting a Zoom Virtual Presentation
- How to Share Your Screen
- How to use Zoom Polling