Experience Loews Coral Gables
Get to know the newest Loews Hotel, which officially opened in November 2023. Located in the heart of The Plaza Coral Gables, Loews Coral Gables Hotel offers a new level of hospitality just four blocks from the Gables’ iconic Miracle Mile. Choose from 242 guestrooms with an elegant, modern design. Enjoy luxury amenities, a spa, a fitness center, and a rooftop pool featuring spectacular city views. Savor locally curated flavors in four restaurants and lounges. Experience the culinary, cultural, and entertainment offerings of Coral Gables with easy access to the best of the city.
|$345.00/night plus tax||Single or Double|
NOTE: Special group block rates are subject to availability and will expire on February 27, 2023. These rates will apply for reservations bewteen March 20, 2023, through March 29, 2023.
- Check-In: 4:00 pm
- Check-Out: 11:00 am
- Hotel Destination Fee1: $25/day + tax (optional)
- Valet Parking: $36 + tax
Room Tax not included.
Amenities & Accessibility:
Experience a new level of hospitality at Loews Coral Gables Hotel. Located in the heart of The Plaza Coral Gables. Luxury amenities and four restaurants and lounges round out the guest experience. Complementary Wi-Fi access is offered in all guest rooms and public spaces, a fitness center featuring Peloton Bikes, Room Service, Pool Access, and more. A full list of amenities and accessibility offerings is available on the Venue's Website
1The Optional Destination Fee is billed separately from the room rate and includes: Premium Wi-Fi internet for up to 4 devices for use in guest rooms and public spaces, Two (2) bottles of water, $10 Uber Credit Per Stay, One Hour Daily Bike Rental, Focal Point Photography Session with One Complimentary Branded Picture (reservations required)
The special group rates are a limited-time offer and subject to availability; bookings must be made before Feb. 27, 2023, to qualify for discounted rates.
Guests must cancel by 4 pm local time 72 hours before arrival to avoid a penalty fee of 1 night's room and tax.
Special Deal - Combo Registration (Course + Hotel) Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
Register for both and save! Live Course, Online Access, & Hotel
Our Combo Registration Package includes...
- Registration for the conference (all 3 days + online access)
- 3 nights hotel stay (Checking in on March 23, and checking out on March 26)
- Complimentary $25/night destination fee - at no additional cost!
Prices start at $1,650/person for CME registrants, and $1,500 for non-CME registrants with our Early Bird Discount Code - PPGCEARLYBIRD. Click the link below to view more details about this registration option, or compare all our CME Registration options and all our Non-CME Registration Options.
This special promotion will only be available while room blocks last or rates end on February 27, 2023.
Booking by phone Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
You may book by phone by calling the number above. International attendees can also call toll-free at +1 (800) 235-6397.
To ensure you receive our group discounted rates, make sure to mention you are attending the PPGC Program when confirming the dates for your stay.
Booking Online Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
Click the link above to book.
The online reservation link provided above may list a different room/tax rate and resort fee. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will receive an adjustment to the hotel's current tax rate. All reservations must be guaranteed with a one-night deposit. This card will be charged in the event of a cancellation, no-show, or deposit when warranted.
If you require a room upgrade, please contact the hotel directly at 786-772-7600.
Group Reservations Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
Group registration option available upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Attractions & Dining
Explore Coral Gables
Loews Coral Gables is part of the new mixed-use development, The Plaza Coral Gables, located just four blocks south of the iconic Miracle Mile. The plaza will showcase not only the hotel, but also new office space, residential units, and high-end retail.
- Miracle Mile (0.5 miles from hotel)
- Giralda Plaza (0.5 mile from hotel)
- Venetian Pool (0.7 miles from hotel)
- Shops at Merrick Park (1 mile from hotel)
- Vizcaya Museum and Garden (3.8 miles from hotel)
- View list on Loewshotels.com
Savor the flavors of Miami with locally curated sips and bites at four distinct restaurants and lounges. Enjoy some of Coral Gables’ best culinary experiences, from al fresco, and poolside dining to approachable all-American fare, elevated mixology, and quick, fresh bites.
- Eat, drink and socialize while enjoying American Kitchen classics, ranging from breakfast favorites to locally-infused regional lunch and dinner cuisine. An indoor dining room with an expansive open kitchen, private dining space, Chef’s table experience, and outdoor terrace seating round out this true American dining destination.
- Enjoy classic cocktails handcrafted in the tradition of old-school American glamour at this Americana Bar. Locally distilled spirits, an expansive wine collection, and a menu of composed bar bites create the ideal urban meeting point in Coral Gables.
- A poolside, open-air oasis with sky-high views of Coral Gables. Phineas is a rooftop restaurant celebrating the Latin flavors and heritage of South Florida. Small plates and specialty cocktails offer a multi-cultural feast, from Little Havana to Little Haiti.
- From locally roasted coffee to homemade pastries, fresh salads, sandwiches, and gelato, Miami Joe Coffee Co. satisfies any craving. Open daily for grab-and-go breakfast and lunch items, snacks, sweets, and more.