Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 7:15 am to 8:15 am, VIA WEBEX INVITATION
Please join us for a case discussion at the Tumor Board Conference, scheduled Wednesdays, from 7:15am to 8:15am, via WEBEX
|Ziad Khatib, M.D.||Glen Morrison, M.D|
|Athena Pefkarou, M.D.||Aaron Wolfson, M.D. Radiation Oncologist, UMSCC-JMH|
|Maggie Fader, M. D.||Lisette Pelaez, M.D.|
|Ossama Maher, M.D.||Carol Brathwaite, M.D.|
|Kamar Godder, M.D.||Gabriel Chayman, M.D.|
|Guillermo De Angulo, M.D.||Steven Melnick, M.D.|
|Haneen Abdella, M.D.||Matthew Hall, Radiation Oncologist|
|Jorge Galvez-Silva, M.D.||Esperanza Pacheco, M.D.|
|Nolan Altman, M.D.||Martha Ballesteros, M.D.|
|Melquiades Alvarez, M.D.||Luisa Cervantes, M.D.|
|Santiago Medina, M.D.||John Ragheb, M.D.|
|Niazi Toba, M.D.||Sara Rivero-Conil, Psy. D.|
|Shahab Shaffiey, M.D.||Doured Daghastini, M.D. (Baptist health)|
|Cynthia Christoph, M.D.||Julio Egusquiza, M.D.|
|Tracee Smith, Manager 6T/BMT||Peggy Townsend, Director|
|Olivia Hoo, Secretary||Natalie Gallegos, Neuro-Onc Nurse Practitioner|
Tumor Board Conference Objectives:
- To update pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric radiotherapists, and other child health care professionals on the latest developments in Pediatric Oncology.
- To address the new clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic modalities that pediatricians and pediatric specialists need to incorporate in their daily practice and care of children.
- To advance the knowledge and skills of pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the early recognition of pediatric oncologic diseases.
- To promote and direct lectures, conferences, and literature reviews in Pediatric Oncology to pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, and other child health care professionals.
Nicklaus Children's Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of participation in the activity.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No Commercial Support was received for this activity.
The planning committee, speaker, presenters, and staff have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.