The Cellular Therapy Educational Sessions are part of the Tumor Board Conference Series and take place every even month, on the 4th Wednesday of the month, 7:15 am to 8:15 am, VIA MICROSOFT TEAMS
Transplant in Medulloblastoma
Dr. Ossasma Maher
Please join us for this Cellular Therapy Educational Session, Wed, 02/24/2021 - 7:15am EST, via Microsoft Teams
Tumor Board Conference Objectives:
- To update pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric radiotherapists, and other child health care professionals on the latest developments in Pediatric Oncology.
- To address the new clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic modalities that pediatricians and pediatric specialists need to incorporate in their daily practice and care of children.
- To advance the knowledge and skills of pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the early recognition of pediatric oncologic diseases.
- To promote and direct lectures, conferences, and literature reviews in Pediatric Oncology to pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, and other child health care professionals.
Nicklaus Children's Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of participation in the activity.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No Commercial Support was received for this activity.
The planning committee, speaker, presenters, and staff have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.