The Virtual Interview in Pandemic Times
(Making a Recruitment Lemonade from the Lemons of the Virtual Process)
Rani S Gereige, MD, MPH, FAAP
Director of Medical Education & Designated Institutional Official (DIO)
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
Clinical Professor of Pediatrics
Florida International University College of Medicine
Join Via Zoom
Time: Thursday, Aug 27, 2020, 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Click-through link to join: https://zoom.us/j/7621024706?pwd=cmRzZXhwd...
Meeting ID: 762 102 4706
Click here to find your local number & Dial by your location
At the conclusion of this presentation, attendees are expected to:
- Learn practical tips specific to virtual interviews. This includes program directors, faculty, & interviewers.
- Be familiar with the technology, its set-up considerations, pros and cons, do’s and don’ts
- Consider implementing new ideas unique to virtual interviewing to provide a successful positive recruitment experience
- Be aware of implicit bias during virtual interviews
Accreditation Statement: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No Commercial Support was received for this activity.
The Planning Committee and Staff have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.