Experience Loews Coral Gables
Located in the heart of The Plaza Coral Gables, Loews Coral Gables Hotel offers a new level of hospitality just four blocks from the Gables’ iconic Miracle Mile. Choose from 242 guestrooms with an elegant, modern design. Enjoy luxury amenities, a spa, a fitness center, and a rooftop pool featuring spectacular city views. Savor locally curated flavors in four restaurants and lounges. Experience the culinary, cultural, and entertainment offerings of Coral Gables with easy access to the best of the city.
|$XXX.00/night||Type 1 Room Rate|
|$XXX.00/night||Type 2 Room Rate|
|$XXX.00/night||Type 3 Room Rate|
NOTE: Special rates will be available XX days prior and XX days after the event (in case you want to stay longer or come earlier), subject to availability.
- Check-In: 4:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- Valet Parking: $36 + tax
XX% Room Tax not included.
Complementary Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms and public spaces. The online reservation link listed above may list a different room/tax rate and resort fee. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will receive an automatic adjustment to the hotel's current tax rate and will not be charged a nightly resort fee. In addition, you will not be charged for your stay until the time of check-in. If you require a room upgrade, please contact the hotel directly at XXX-XXX-XXXX.
The Special discounted room rates are a limited time offer with available room blocks; bookings must be made before Month DD, 2023, to qualify for discounted rates.
Booking by phone Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
You may book by phone by calling the number above. International attendees can also call toll free at +1 (800) 235-6397.
To ensure you receive our group discounted rates, make sure to mention you are attending the PPGC Program when confirming the dates for your stay.
Booking Online Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
This information is coming soon.
Group Reservations Expand Dropdown Close Dropdown
This information is coming soon.
Local Attractions & Dining
Explore Coral Gables
Loews Coral Gables is part of the new mixed use development, The Plaza Coral Gables, located just four blocks south of the iconic Miracle Mile. The plaza will showcase not only the hotel, but also new office space, residential units, and high-end retail.
- Miracle Mile (0.5 mile from hotel)
- Giralda Plaza (0.5 mile from hotel)
- Venetian Pool (0.7 mile from hotel)
- Shops at Merrick Park (1 mile from hotel)
- Vizcaya Museum and Garden (3.8 miles from hotel)
- View list on Loewshotels.com
Savor the flavors of Miami with locally curated sips and bites at four distinct restaurants and lounges. Enjoy some of Coral Gables’ best culinary experiences, from al fresco, and poolside dining to approachable all-American fare, elevated mixology, and quick, fresh bites.
- Eat, drink and socialize while enjoying American Kitchen classics, ranging from breakfast favorites to locally-infused regional lunch and dinner cuisine. An indoor dining room with an expansive open kitchen, private dining space, Chef’s table experience, and outdoor terrace seating round out this true American dining destination.
- Enjoy classic cocktails handcrafted in the tradition of old-school American glamour at this Americana Bar. Locally distilled spirits, an expansive wine collection, and a menu of composed bar bites create the ideal urban meeting point in Coral Gables.
- A poolside, open-air oasis with sky-high views of Coral Gables. Phineas is a rooftop restaurant celebrating the Latin flavors and heritage of South Florida. Small plates and specialty cocktails offer a multi-cultural feast, from Little Havana to Little Haiti.
- From locally roasted coffee to homemade pastries, fresh salads, sandwiches, and gelato, Miami Joe Coffee Co. satisfies any craving. Open daily for grab-and-go breakfast and lunch items, snacks, sweets, and more.
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Available Through 4/27/2022
Available until 5/9/2022
|On-Demand ONLY Registration*|
|Non-NCH Medical Students, Residents, Fellows|
(Must submit program confirmation after registration)
|PA's, APRN's, and International Participants||$450||$600||$300|
|NCHS Medical & Non-Medical Staff|
(Active, Active Affiliate, Alumni, Courtesy, Consulting, Emeritus, ARNP’s, PA’s, etc.)
|NCHS Residents & Fellows, and FIU, Nova, or SGU Medical Students|
(Program coupon code required) 1
Registration closes May 9, 2022 - Only On-site registration will be available after this date
1Eligible interested registrants must contact their program director to obtain discount code.
2Non-NCH Medical Students, Residents, or Fellows must submit a Proof of Enrollment letter from their program or program director after enrollment. Use the Contact Us Form to submit the required documentation. Approved requests will be given a coupon for free registration.
* On-Demand only registration will include up to 6 months of On-Demand Access, 18 CME credits, and NO MOC Part 2 Credits
Refunds, less a $50 processing fee, will be issued when requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and if submitted prior to May 1, 2022. No refunds will be honored after this date.
HEALTH SAFETY MEASURES:
We are committed to provide a safe and healthy environment to all participants who choose to attend in person.Measures are to be put in place in order to make attendees feel safe and comfortable going back to an in-person educational experience, while reducing the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus. Your health and safety and the safety of our attendees, speakers, and staff are our top priority. Safety procedures are subject to change at any time based on community positivity rates, and State rules.
The following safety measures will be taken:
- Masks: Strongly Recommended indoor (not during meals). Masks will be made available onsite to attendees who wish to have them.
- Social Distancing: Social Distancing will be implemented in the conference hall with 3 feet distance between seats in the classroom seating style.
- Sanitizers: Hand sanitizers will be made available to conference attendees.
We all can appreciate that the responsibility for a safe and healthy meeting is shared by all participants. As such, we ask that registrants agree not to attend the course in person if they...
- are experiencing or have experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19 within 10 days prior to your arrival to the meeting
- believe they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within 14 days prior arrival to the meeting and are not yet fully vaccinated
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the health care team responsible for their treatment
We recommend the following hardware/software to successfully view and complete the contents of this course:
|Recommended Desktop Parameters||For ease of use, we strongly recommend using a desktop computer to complete this course. The following desktop web browsers are compatible with our system:|
Desktop: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft EDGE, and Opera
|Recommended Mobile Parameters||While not recommended, if you are familiar with completing courses online you may complete this course using a mobile device. For those wishing to complete this activity on Mobile, the following systems are recommended:|
Apple iPhones and iPad devices on iOS 10 or later
If you encounter any issues while accessing our courses, please contact email@example.com