2nd Annual Vascular Birthmarks Meeting: Trends and Innovation
At the conclusion of this presentation, attendees are expected to:
- Diagnose an infantile hemangioma, a capillary malformation, a lymphatic malformation, a venous malformation, and an AV malformation
- Understand the latest developments in laser, interventional radiology, and surgical advances to recommend the best course of treatment for these conditions
- Understand the latest genetic developments associated with these conditions
- Understand the vast psychological effects of these conditions
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COMMERCIAL SUPPORT DISCLOSURE:
No Commercial Support was received for this Activity. The planning committee and staff have no conflicts of interest to declare.
None of the speakers (and their spouses/partners) had any conflicts of interest or financial relationships to disclose in the past 12 months or plan to discuss unlabeled or investigational use of a drug, device, or product not approved in the U.S. except for the one(s) listed below:
Discussion of Investigational/Unlabeled Drugs or Devices
Ana Duarte, MD
- 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this for a maximum of 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.