22nd Annual General Pediatric Review and Self-Assessment
- A pre-test of 85 Multiple Choice Questions: The system allows you to save a pdf of your answers along with the answer key.
- Didactic lectures covering all of the core topics in pediatrics
- Access to the PDFs of the handouts from all speakers’ presentations
- Access to slides and slide notes posted with permission from Dr. Basil Zitelli
- A post-test of 50 Multiple Choice Questions: The system will give you your score and allows you to save a pdf of your answers along with the answer key.
The GPRSA targets the following audience:
- Physicians and pediatricians who are preparing for the American Board of Pediatrics certification examination or re-certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
- The course also serves as an intense review of pediatrics for any pediatric provider who wants to refresh/strengthen their knowledge in all pediatrics and its specialties.
- Received a full review of Pediatric concepts in preparation for the Board of Pediatrics examination;
- Practiced questions relevant to the content of the Board exam;
- Reviewed updated diagnostic and therapeutic skills in the practice of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine;
- Acquired basic principles of test taking and strategies for self-directed learning;
- Reinforced and expanded their pre-existing knowledge of Pediatrics.
- Medical Knowledge
- Patient Care
- Systems-Based Practice
- Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
- Communication Skills
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Nicklaus Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 26.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this for a maximum of 26.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.