2020 GPRSA - Virtual Board Review & Self Assessment
- A pre-test of 85 Multiple Choice Questions: The system allows you to save a pdf of your answers along with the answer key.
- Videos of didactic lectures covering all of the core topics in pediatrics
- Access to the PDFs of the handouts from all speakers’ presentations
- Access to slides and slide notes posted with permission from Dr. Basil Zitelli (no video)
- A post-test of 50 Multiple Choice Questions: The system will give you your score and allows you to save a pdf of your answers along with the answer key.
**Discounted pricing available for NCHS Hospital Staff/Employees, and Medical Residents**
**Click Register for Details**
The GPRSA targets the following audience:
- Physicians and pediatricians who are preparing for the American Board of Pediatrics certification examination or re-certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process.
- The course also serves as an intense review of pediatrics for any pediatric provider who wants to refresh/strengthen their knowledge in all pediatrics and its specialties.
- Received a full review of Pediatric concepts in preparation for the Board of Pediatrics examination;
- Practiced questions relevant to the content of the Board exam;
- Reviewed updated diagnostic and therapeutic skills in the practice of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine;
- Acquired basic principles of test taking and strategies for self-directed learning;
- Reinforced and expanded their pre-existing knowledge of Pediatrics.
- Medical Knowledge
- Patient Care
- Systems-Based Practice
- Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
- Communication Skills
The following recorded reviews are included in this program:
- Adolescent Medicine -Metee Comkornruecha, MD
- Allergy & Immunology - Vivian Hernandez-Trujillo, MD
- Biostatics & EBM - Rani Gereige, MD
- Cardiology - Jason Katz, MD
- Critical Care - Paul Martinez, MD
- Delivery Room & Well Baby - Magaly Diaz-Barbosa, MD
- Dermatology - Ana Duarte, MD
- Development - Victoria Fierro-Cobas, MD
- Emergency Medicine - Barbara Pena, MD
- Endocrinology - Alejandro Diaz, MD
- Fluids & Electrolytes - Nichole Christin, MD
- Gastroenterology - Carrie Firestone Baum, MD
- General Pediatrics - Maria Milla, MD
- Genetics - Mislen Bauer, MD
- Hematology - Oncology - Ziad Khatib, MD
- Infectious Diseases (Two part session) - Manuel Cotilla, MD
- Metabolics - Parul Jayakar, MD
- Neonatology - Magaly Diaz Barbosa, MD
- Nephrology - Obioma Nwobi, MD
- Neurology - Migvis Monduy, MD
- Orthopedics & Sport Medicine - Avi Baitner, MD
- Pulmonology - Maria Franco, MD
- Radiology - Rachel Pevsner, DO
- Rheumatology - Arielle Hay, MD
- Marathon in Visual Diagnosis - Basil J. Zitelli, MD**
** Video recording of this presentation is not available. The presenter has made his slides and hand-out notes available and are being posted with his permission.
|Alejandro Diaz, MD||Manuel R Cotilla, MD||Parul Jayakar, MD|
|Ana Duarte, MD||Maria Franco, MD||Paul Martinez, MD|
|Arielle Hay, MD||Maria Mila, MD||Rachel Pevsner, DO|
|Avi Baitner, MD||Metee Comkornruecha, MD||Rani Gereige, MD, MPH|
|Barbara Pena, MD, MPH||Migvis Monduy, MD||Victoria Fierro-Cobas, MD|
|Carrie Firestone Baum, MD||Mislen S Bauer, MD||Vivian Hernandez-Trujillo, MD|
|Jason Katz, MD||Nicole Christin, MD||Ziad Khatib, MD|
|Magaly Diaz-Barbosa, MD||Obioma Nwobi, MD|
GPRSA Course Planning Group
Rani S Gereige, MD, MPH
CME Specialist & Instructional Design
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy:
In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
The Staff and the Planners of this event had no conflict of interests or financial relationships to disclose.
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Nicklaus Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 26.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 26.00 Attendance
For medical students wishing to qualify for discounted pricing, please use the Contact Us page to submit documentation from your program.
Nicklaus Children's Hospital Employed Staff (Including physician & non physician employees)
Nicklaus Children's Hospital Geographic Medical Staff (Non-NCH Employed)
Nicklaus Children's Health Other Medical Staff (Credentialed but not hospital based)
Nicklaus Children's Hospital Resident or Fellow
Non-NCHS Residents or Fellows (Letter or email from program director required)
International Physicians - NO CME
To be able to successfully view/complete this course the following hardware/software are required:
Web browsers compatible with our system:
Desktop: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft EDGE, and Opera
Mobile: Apple iPhones and iPads iOS 6+, Android phones and tablets 4.1+
If you encounter any issues while accessing our courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org