2019 Medical Staff Retreat - Medical Errors
At the conclusion of this presentation, attendees are expected to:
- Review the magnitude of the Domestic Violence epidemic and know how to recognize a victim
- Identify the best resources for the community and other practitioners
- Know how to report instances of domestic violence
- Review and know all aspects of medical errors, including risk management and safety
Accreditation Statement: Nicklaus Children's Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.