Answering Questions Regarding Next Year's PPGC
Monday, September 28, 2020
We have received several requests for updates regarding our plans for next year's (the 56th Annual) Pediatric Post-Graduate Course and we felt a proper update was needed. At this point, no decision has been made regarding the 56th Annual Pediatric Post Graduate Course. What we know so far is that:
- The conference will not be held live.
- Most likely it will be offered ONLY VIRTUAL but will be available to everyone, within the USA and abroad.
- We will not be able to offer live Spanish Translation.
- If it is offered virtually it will through this virtual platform, iLearnPeds.com
- We have not decided at this point if the conference will be pre-recorded and offered as Video-On-Demand or held virtually live.
Because a decision has not been made and no dates have been confirmed, we do not have any information on options for attendees, cost, refund policy, or changes names or options for group registration.
We do not anticipate any decisions to be made before November, however should we make any decisions on this matter, we will inform everyone via a news posting, via our monthly CME Newsletter, and via our social media outlets. If you wish to receive the CME Monthly Newsletter click here to be added to the mailing list. You can also follow us on social media by clicking any of the buttons below.
Do you have any questions on this or other future events? Leave them on the comments below!
Follow us on social media for more updates and news: