Tumor Board Conference
Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 7:15 am to 8:15 am, VIA WEBEX INVITATION
Please join us for a case discussion at the Tumor Board Conference, scheduled Wednesdays, from 7:15am to 8:15am, via WEBEX
|Ziad Khatib, M.D.||Glen Morrison, M.D|
|Athena Pefkarou, M.D.||Aaron Wolfson, M.D. Radiation Oncologist, UMSCC-JMH|
|Maggie Fader, M. D.||Lisette Pelaez, M.D.|
|Ossama Maher, M.D.||Carol Brathwaite, M.D.|
|Kamar Godder, M.D.||Gabriel Chayman, M.D.|
|Guillermo De Angulo, M.D.||Steven Melnick, M.D.|
|Haneen Abdella, M.D.||Matthew Hall, Radiation Oncologist|
|Jorge Galvez-Silva, M.D.||Esperanza Pacheco, M.D.|
|Nolan Altman, M.D.||Martha Ballesteros, M.D.|
|Melquiades Alvarez, M.D.||Luisa Cervantes, M.D.|
|Santiago Medina, M.D.||John Ragheb, M.D.|
|Niazi Toba, M.D.||Sara Rivero-Conil, Psy. D.|
|Shahab Shaffiey, M.D.||Doured Daghastini, M.D. (Baptist health)|
|Cynthia Christoph, M.D.||Julio Egusquiza, M.D.|
|Tracee Smith, Manager 6T/BMT||Peggy Townsend, Director|
|Olivia Hoo, Secretary||Natalie Gallegos, Neuro-Onc Nurse Practitioner|
Tumor Board Conference Objectives:
- To update pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric radiotherapists, and other child health care professionals on the latest developments in Pediatric Oncology.
- To address the new clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic modalities that pediatricians and pediatric specialists need to incorporate in their daily practice and care of children.
- To advance the knowledge and skills of pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the early recognition of pediatric oncologic diseases.
- To promote and direct lectures, conferences, and literature reviews in Pediatric Oncology to pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, and other child health care professionals.
Nicklaus Children's Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of participation in the activity.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.
Commercial Support Disclosure: No Commercial Support was received for this activity.
The planning committee, speaker, presenters, and staff have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Florida Board of Medicine Licensed Physicians: Credits earned by completing this course will not be reported to CE Broker by our system, automatically or manually.
You must obtain your transcript and self-report any earned credits for this activity/series directly to CE Broker. For more information visit our CE Broker Reporting page.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nicklaus Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.