This page is being updated regularly. To register for updates, please click here.
PPGC 2021 - Quick Facts
Date & Time: TBA. Target is early Spring 2021
Location: Virtual. This event will be completely online through iLearnPeds.com
Language: Transmission will be done in English. We are exploring our options for Spanish audio or close captioning.
Registration costs: Registration will be less than in previous years, and is expected to be approximately $250 USD for general admission, and $100 for non-CME admission. A complete price table will be available soon.
12/28/2020 - Our main PPGC updates page (with available faculty and topics list) is now LIVE, go to www.ppgcpip.com to view our updates!
09/28/2020 - Updates on the 56th Annual Pediatric Postgraduate Course (Summary below)
What we know so far is that:
- The conference will not be held live.
- Most likely it will be offered ONLY VIRTUAL but will be available to everyone, within the USA and abroad.
- We will not be able to offer live Spanish Translation.
- If it is offered virtually it will through this virtual platform, iLearnPeds.com
- We have not decided at this point if the conference will be pre-recorded and offered as Video-On-Demand or held virtually live.
Do you have any questions on this or other future events? Contact us!
Follow us on social media for more updates and news: